Recipe by HokiesMom
These are a fresh and cute way to have potpourri scattered on a display plate or in a display bowl throughout your home. Makes great gifts for everyone on any gift list. Allow approximately 1 hour to allow dough to chill thoroughly before cutting into desired cookie cutter shapes.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup salt
- 1 cup potpourri, dried & crushed
- 1⁄3 cup water, approximate, more may be needed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the ingredients together adding enough water to make it into a dough.
- Refrigerate until well chilled.
- Flatten the dough with your hands or a slightly floured rolling pin.
- Cut into your desired shapes with cookie cutters.
- Allow to air dry completely on a wire rack before displaying.