Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These were introduced to me by my Uncle Bob McCallum, who's gone now. The old codger was a terrific cook. There are times I miss him so much.
- 1 lb red potatoes
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt (I use garlic powder and just a sprinkle of salt)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Halve or quarter unpeeled potatoes to bite sized and boil till tender.
- Drain and add margarine, garlic and parsley.
- Mix throughly.
- The potatoes will get mushy on the outside.
- These are great fried the next morning.
these are very good and how i do the new potatoes if there not with my green beans lol thanks for posting dee