Top Review by alligirl
These were very good; glad I remembered the bacon jam in the freezer! I'm always looking for a new way to cook potatoes and these fell right in with breakfast yesterday morning. I definitely enjoyed the depth of flavor the bacon jam imparts! Thanks for sharing, Lori Mama!
- 4 large potatoes, peeled, cubed in 1/2-inch dice
- 59.14 ml bacon jam (or more)
- 14.79 ml oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 eggs (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwaveable container with lid, place the potatoes with some water and cook on high for 8 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- In large, non stick frying pan, over medium high, heat the oil and melt down the bacon jam.
- Add the potatoes and fry for approximately 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- If using, crack the eggs over the potatoes.
- Cover with a lid and cook to desired doneness.