Potato-Stuffed Grilled Bell Peppers
- Pierce each potato 3-4 times with a fork and place directly on oven rack. Bake at 450 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Let cool slightly, about 15 minutes.
- Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise, cutting through stems and keeping intact. Remove and discard seeds and membranes, rinse and pat dry. Set aside.
- Cut baked potatoes in half. Scoop out pulp into a large bowl, discarding shells. Add sour cream and next 6 ingredients to pulp, blending well with fork or potato masher.
- Spoon potato mixture evenly into bell pepper halves. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Grill peppers, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350-400 degrees) 18 minutes or until peppers are blistered and potato mixture bubbles around edges. Serve immediately.