Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
In the UK we prefer a plain potato salad. This one is both easy and quick to make. It can easily be doubled or more for large parties.
- 1 (15 ounce) can new potatoes
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons thick yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon snipped chives (to garnish)
- Drain and rinse the potatoes; cut into similar size pieces (I prefer them about 3/4", but you may prefer them smaller).
- Mix the other ingredients together, then mix into the potatoes.
- Pile into a serving dish, then scatter the additional chives over the top.
- Refrigerate at least an hour before use.