Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A different version of potato salad - no mayo in sight.
- 1 kg baby potatoes
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until just tender (approximately 10 minutes). Drain well.
- Whisk together green onions, oil and vinegar, season.
- Pour over potatoes and toss. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Add pine nuts and parsley just before serving and toss.