Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Mix and cook right in the casserole dish - the ultimate one dish dinner. Just threw some on hand stuff together and it's pretty flavorful without additional salt and pepper. At least to me. Enjoy!
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 (10 ounce) cancampbell's cream of onion condensed soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken, flaked
- 1 -2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup lemon pepper panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 2.5 liter casserole with non-stick spray.
- Dump in the potatoes, soup, green beans, chicken, horseradish, and water.
- Mix well.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over the top.
- Place casserole in preheated oven; lay a sheet of foil over the top so the bread crumbs don't burn. Bake for about 45-55 minutes.
- Remove foil, add breadcrumbs, and bake for an additional 15 minutes.