Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This is delicious with any white fish, very versatile and chicken would even be very tasty prepared this way
- 1 (24 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 4 (4 ounce) mahi mahi fillets
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 3 tablespoons sliced scallions
- 2 -3 teaspoons seasoning salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Season the fish pieces with seasoned salt to,your taste, set aside.
- slice scallions and crush garlic, place in a bowl.
- To green onions (scallions)/garlic mixture add Simply Potatoes Mashed Potatoes and stir until mixed.
- Mold the potato mixture around the fish, place in sprayed (or parchment lined) pan, space in between each piece.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes until golden brown, turn over carefully and finish baking for 20 to 30 more minutes depending on size of fish filet.