princess buttercup's Note:
Don't waste the crumbs! Saw this on t.v. (Don't remember which show) Tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Saute scallions, parsley and herb blend for approximately three minutes.
- 3Sprinkle flour over pan and stir for another two minutes.
- 4Stir in chips and cook one minute more.
- 5Slowly add milk while stirring until soup begins to simmer and thicken.
- 6Quickly stir in cheese until melted.
- 7Add instant mashed potatoes until desired thickness is obtained.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Chip Soup
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.9
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 64.2 mg
- Sodium 256.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 12.6 g