Something unique to do with salmon! From Dave Lieberman's cookbook "Young and Hungry."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Line a baking sheet with foil and lay the salmon, skin side down, in the center of the baking sheet.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Crush kettle chips (they're crunchiest), lime zest and dill in a bowl until the chips resemble coarse crumbs. Mix in olive oil.
- 5Coat the salmon with a thin, even layer of potato chip mixture and pat gently so it stays put.
- 6Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chip coating is nicely browned. Use spatulas to transfer to plates to serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato-Chip Encrusted Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.8
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 117.8 mg
- Sodium 358.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 47.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
limes, zest of