Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Something unique to do with salmon! From Dave Lieberman's cookbook "Young and Hungry."
Make and share this Potato-Chip Encrusted Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and lay the salmon, skin side down, in the center of the baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Crush kettle chips (they're crunchiest), lime zest and dill in a bowl until the chips resemble coarse crumbs. Mix in olive oil.
- Coat the salmon with a thin, even layer of potato chip mixture and pat gently so it stays put.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chip coating is nicely browned. Use spatulas to transfer to plates to serve.