Recipe by boatie boatie
Great casserole, kids and adults both love it.
Top Review by hottiecj
I made this with the ham i cooked for Easter dinner. Unfortunately I cooked it too long and burned it a little, but even then it came out very yummy! I added milk to the soup, too (i used cream of potato). Next time I won't burn it and it will be fantastic! LOL
- 6 potatoes
- 1 can reduced-fat cream of potato soup or 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup shredded low-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel and slice potatoes.
- Place 1/2 into casserole dish.
- Cover with half can of soup.
- Layer rest of potatoes and then rest of soup.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Cover with bread crumbs.
- Cover and cook until tender, uncovering for the last 5 minutes.