boatie boatie's Note:
Great casserole, kids and adults both love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Peel and slice potatoes.
- 3Place 1/2 into casserole dish.
- 4Cover with half can of soup.
- 5Layer rest of potatoes and then rest of soup.
- 6Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 7Sprinkle with the cheese.
- 8Cover with bread crumbs.
- 9Cover and cook until tender, uncovering for the last 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato casserole delight
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.0
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 285.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cream of potato soup