- 2 heads garlic (about 20 cloves)
- 4 medium potatoes, diced
- 7 -8 cups chicken stock
- chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preaheat oven to 375F and roast unpeeled garlic on a small pan for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, parboil potatoes in a large pot of boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Simmer stock in a second pan for 5 minutes. Drain the potatoes and add them to the stock.
- Squeeze the garlic pulp into the soup (reserve a few whole cloves for garnish, if desired). Simmer for 15 minutes and serve topped with whole garlic cloves and chopped parsley.