5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Easy yummy taquitos made with pre-cut veggies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11) Brown ground beef and taco seasoning, add potatoes and heat through until potatoes brown slightly.
- 22) Heat oil in large fry pan over medium heat until oil is warm, but not hot. Dip each tortilla in the warm oil for a few seconds to soften. Place a tablespoon of the potato and meat mixture in each tortilla and roll tightly.
- 33) Place filled taquitos in a 425 degree oven while reheating the oil to high.
- 43) After the oil is hot enough to crisp the taquitos, remove them from the oven and heat in small batches in the oil until crispy.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato and Beef Taquitos #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 895.7
- Calories from Fat 517
- Total Fat 57.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 854.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion