Recipe by triciainthekitchen
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Easy yummy taquitos made with pre-cut veggies!
- 24 small corn tortillas
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) taco seasoning
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- 1) Brown ground beef and taco seasoning, add potatoes and heat through until potatoes brown slightly.
- 2) Heat oil in large fry pan over medium heat until oil is warm, but not hot. Dip each tortilla in the warm oil for a few seconds to soften. Place a tablespoon of the potato and meat mixture in each tortilla and roll tightly.
- 3) Place filled taquitos in a 425 degree oven while reheating the oil to high.
- 3) After the oil is hot enough to crisp the taquitos, remove them from the oven and heat in small batches in the oil until crispy.