Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A spicy sparkling lemonade. You can make this an adult beverage by substituting white Vinho Verde (a young semi-sparkling wine from Portugal) for the carbonated seltzer. CAUTION: Bird's eye chiles are very hot.
- Place the pepper in a 1 1/2 liter pitcher and crush with a pestle.
- Juice 6 of the lemons and pour the juice into the pitcher.
- Warm the honey slightly in a microwave and add to the juice, stirring well.
- Add the cilantro and lemon slices.
- Just before serving, add seltzer to pitcher and stir lightly.
- Serve over ice.