Recipe by Ewalla
Very easy salad that would be great to entertain with because it looks fancy but only requires a few ingredients and it's delicious!
- 2 portabella mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinaigrette, plus extra for dressing each salad
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate mushrooms in balsamic vinaigrette for about 30 minutes.
- Grill mushrooms over medium heat in a skillet until tender.
- Slice mushrooms into strips and serve over spinach, which will wilt some of the spinach.
- Top with goat cheese and diced sundried tomatoes.
- Drizzle extra balsamic vinaigrette over salad.