Recipe by Just Cher
A great recipe for Holidays, dinner parties or just kicking back with a couple of good friends. Cook time is actually chill time
- 4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter (softened)
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons port wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mace
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- assorted vegetables, for dippers
- cracker, for dippers
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cheese, butter, sour cream, wine, mace and ground red pepper in food processor Cover and process until smooth.
- Mix in walnuts.
- Refrigerate, covered serveral days to allow flavors to mellow.
- Soften slightly at room temperature before serving with veggies and crackers.