Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is very nice. Worth trying. Cheers, Doreen Randal, Wanganui, New Zealand.
- 6 pork medallions
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons seasoned flour
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 orange, sliced, peeled
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Dust steaks with seasoned flour.
- Saute in oil and butter approximately 8 minutes.
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Drain excess fat from pan.
- Add juice, mustard, sauce and garlic and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add slices of orange and reheat with pork, coating well with sauce. Serve sprinkled with parsley.
Not bad, but I did include the grated rind of one orange as well, without it it would have been pretty bland. But P..LEASE, a slice of orange and parsley on top...talk about the 1970's!!!
Simple easy to make recipe. Sauce is tangy but not overpowering, nice recipe
Simple to make and very tasty. The sauce is an excellent compliment to the pork.