Recipe by Abby Girl
I got this recipe from David Veljacic, a Vancouver author/chef/and fireman. You have got to love lemon and mustard to enjoy this pork tenderloin. We really enjoyed it.
- 3⁄4 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice, fresh
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, minced fine
- 1 large garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub the entire tenderloin with the dry mustard and place in a shallow dish.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in abowl. Pour the marinade over the pork, cover and marinate at room temperature for half an hour or more.
- Turn the tenderloin several times during this period.
- Pat the tenderloin dry with paper towels and put it on the barbecue. Grill over low to medium heat for approximately 30 minutes. Turn and baste with the marinade often.