Recipe by LMillerRN
Refrigerated mashed potatoes make this super fast.
Top Review by Erin_Bear
I thought this was just average. It was easy to make (and thats always appreciated!) but it just didnt do much for me or my husband. I think its because we prefer pork chops with breading. Thanks for the recipe. Im glad we tried it but I probably wont make it again.
- 3.69 ml salt, divided
- 453.59 g boneless center cut pork chops (about 1 inch)
- 4.92 ml butter
- 314.66 ml 1% low-fat milk
- 44.37 ml all-purpose flour
- 1.23 ml poultry seasoning
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 566.99 g packagerefrigerated mashed potatoes (such as Simply Potatoes)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle 1/4 t salt over both sides of pork.
- Add 1 teaspoon butter to pan, stirring until butter is melted.
- Add the pork to pan, and cook pork for 3 minutes on each side. Remove pork from pan, and keep warm.
- Combine low-fat milk and flour, stirring with a whisk.
- Add the milk mixture to pan, stirring with a whisk.
- Stir in remaining 1/2 t salt, poultry seasoning, and black pepper.
- Return pork to pan. Cover; reduce heat, and simmer for 7 minutes or until gravy is thick and pork is done.
- While pork cooks, prepare potatoes according to package directions. Serve with pork.