Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Refrigerated mashed potatoes make this super fast.
Make and share this Pork Chops With Country Gravy and Mashed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle 1/4 t salt over both sides of pork.
- Add 1 teaspoon butter to pan, stirring until butter is melted.
- Add the pork to pan, and cook pork for 3 minutes on each side. Remove pork from pan, and keep warm.
- Combine low-fat milk and flour, stirring with a whisk.
- Add the milk mixture to pan, stirring with a whisk.
- Stir in remaining 1/2 t salt, poultry seasoning, and black pepper.
- Return pork to pan. Cover; reduce heat, and simmer for 7 minutes or until gravy is thick and pork is done.
- While pork cooks, prepare potatoes according to package directions. Serve with pork.
I thought this was just average. It was easy to make (and thats always appreciated!) but it just didnt do much for me or my husband. I think its because we prefer pork chops with breading. Thanks for the recipe. Im glad we tried it but I probably wont make it again.
This hit the spot, easy and good. The best part is NO creama soup!
Great meal to cook really fast on a weeknight. Good pork flavor. Nice and simple.