Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are peppery delicious kebabs. Marinate time is 4 hours. Cook time is an estimate-depends on how hot your grill is.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons crumbled oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- lemon slice
- lime slice
- Add pork cubes and next 9 ingredients into a large heavy-duty plastic zip-top bag; seal and shake to coat pork.
- Place bag in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Take pork cubes out of marinade and discard marinade.
- Thread pork onto skewers.
- Grill over high heat, turning as necessary, until evenly browned and no longer pink.
- I serve over a bed of rice and give a little squeeze with the lemon/lime slices.
We had steak for dinner tonight and I used this marinade. I halved the amount of oregano and added the juice of one lime. It turned out fabulous. Thanks NurseDi for another keeper recipe!