1/2 Photos of Pork Braised In Riesling With Apricots
1 hr 50 mins
A delicious taste!! Cooking Light 1988
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim fat from roast, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and set aside.
- 2Coat a large nonaluminum sacuepan with cooking spray, and place over medium high heat until hot.
- 3Cook roast on all sides until browned.
- 4Remove roast from pan, set aside.
- 5Wipe drippings from pan with paper towel.
- 6Insert meat thermoneter into thickest portion of roast.
- 7Return to pan, add riesling.
- 8Cover, reduce heat, and cook 1 hour.
- 9Add apricots, cook, covered, 30 minutes or until thermonmeter registers 160 degrees.
- 10Remove roast and apricots to a serving platter, keep warm.
- 11Bring cooking liquid to a boil, cook 10 minutes or until reduced to 1/4 cup.
- 12Serve sauce with roast and apricots.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Braised In Riesling With Apricots
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.8
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.9 mg
- Sodium 213.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 31.1 g