Recipe by riffraff
I found this recipe in my local paper. The tomato acts like an astringent to tighten pores and remove excess oil, while the honey is a natural moisterizer that softens the skin. While trying to post this there was some issue with the tomato, it should be one green tomato, just incase it shows up as zero.
- 1 small unripe tomatoes (the greener the better) or 1 medium unripe tomatoes (the greener the better)
- 1 teaspoon honey
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender or food processor puree tomato and honey into a thick pulp.
- Cleanse the face well and exfoliate with our favorite product or washcloth to ensure pores are open.
- Using two fingers, gently massage the pulp into (onto?) your face.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes and then rinse off with cold water.
- Put leftovers in a plastic container in the fridge.
- It will last up to a month.