I found this recipe in my local paper. The tomato acts like an astringent to tighten pores and remove excess oil, while the honey is a natural moisterizer that softens the skin. While trying to post this there was some issue with the tomato, it should be one green tomato, just incase it shows up as zero.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender or food processor puree tomato and honey into a thick pulp.
- 2Cleanse the face well and exfoliate with our favorite product or washcloth to ensure pores are open.
- 3Using two fingers, gently massage the pulp into (onto?) your face.
- 4Let it sit for 20 minutes and then rinse off with cold water.
- 5Put leftovers in a plastic container in the fridge.
- 6It will last up to a month.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pore Tightening Mask
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 9.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g