Recipe by Juenessa
This recipe came from a friend of mine named MaryAnn. My recipe is so worn, I thought I'd better get it typed into recipe zaar before I could't read the ingredients anymore! This is a quick and easy cake as it starts out with a cake mix. It is very moist too.
Top Review by bricookie55
This is so good! My mom gave me this recipe a few months ago; we've made it three times already because everybody loves it so much. Thanks for saving me the work of posting it on here!
- 517.37 g boxpillsbury butter recipe cake mix
- 226.79 g sour cream
- 226.79 g sugar
- 177.44 ml oil
- 4 eggs
- 29.58 ml poppy seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into greased bundt pan.
- Bake at 335 degrees between 40 - 50 minutes.
- Note: I know that everyone's oven bakes differently. This is how this cake turns out best in my oven. Start looking at the cake at 35-40 minutes to see if it finished. It should be light to medium brown and mostly set when jiggled.