Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Amazingly simple, Poppy-Onion loaf using canned biscuits.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 2 (12 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Stir together melted butter, onion, and poppy seeds.
- Seperate biscuits, and dip each biscuit in butter mixture, turning to coat. Arrange biscuits, stanfing on edge in a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan, arranging in 2 rows. Brush with remaining butter mixture.
- Bake at 350F for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden. Cool in pan 10 minutes.