These are really yummy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2Combine all wet ingredients beating with electric mixer at medium speed with an electric blender till smooth.
- 3Add gluten flour slowly continuing to beat during addition.
- 4If you don't add slowly to wet ingredients and mix thoroughly with electric mixer, it will be very thick and lumpy.
- 5Stir in cheese.
- 6Heat a well greased muffin pan at 425 degrees for 3 minutes until very hot.
- 7Spoon in batter, filling 2/3 full.
- 8Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 9Reduce heat and bake at 350 degrees for 25 more minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Serve immediately.
- 11They will keep in refrigerator for several days.
- 12Reheat in a toaster or conventional oven not a microwave.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Popovers-low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.1
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 53.9 mg
- Sodium 128.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: