Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Sweet and salty! Great to snack on. Drizzle with caramel or chocolate for a little extra.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 8 cups unbuttered popped popcorn
- Grease 9x9 in baking pan and set aside.
- Combine marshmallow fluff and butter in microwave safe dise and cook 2 min on high.
- Stir and cook 1 min more (can do this on the stove top too).
- Stir in pocorn.
- Using a spatula or waxed paper press mixture into pan.
- Let cool and cut into bars.