Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Prosecco is and Italian "champagne". Add any fruit and you have an instant cocktail!
- 750 ml prosecco, Italian champagne, chilled
- 1 pomegranate, whole with seeds
- 16 ounces pomegranate juice, bottled, chilled
- Cut pomegranate in half and scoop out seeds. Place seeds in a bowl.
- Place several pomegranate seeds in the bottom of a champagne flute, add a splash of juice and fill with champagne.
Nice, easy, festive, colorful and delish. It was perfect for our Valentines day party. Thx