Raspberry-Lemon Prosecco Cocktail
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Good for so many special occassions. From Cooking Light.
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 1min
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 2 (750 ml) bottles prosecco, chilled
- 36 fresh raspberries (about 1 cup)
- Combine sugar and juice in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 1 minute, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Stir in the zest. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Strain mixture through a fine sieve into a bowl; discard solids.
- Combine lemon syrup and prosecco in a pitcher. Pour about 1/2 cup prosecco mixture into each of 12 Champagne flutes; garnish each serving with 3 raspberries. Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION