Recipe by FLKeysJen
Beautiful for the holidays, this drink from Tosca Reno has several different variations depending on whether you're being naughty or nice.
Top Review by Maito
Wow, this was delicious! I think the squeeze of lemon and the zest really make it. I made it with the sparkling water, but I am sure it would be even more awesome made with champagne.
- 2 ounces pomegranate juice
- 1⁄2-1 ounce triple sec (optional) or 1⁄2-1 ounce orange liqueur (optional)
- 5 ounces champagne or 5 ounces sparkling water, chilled
- squeeze fresh lemon juice
- 6 -8 pomegranate seeds (optional)
- grated lemon rind (zest)