Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Beautiful for the holidays, this drink from Tosca Reno has several different variations depending on whether you're being naughty or nice.
- 2 ounces pomegranate juice
- 1⁄2-1 ounce triple sec (optional) or 1⁄2-1 ounce orange liqueur (optional)
- 5 ounces champagne or 5 ounces sparkling water, chilled
- squeeze fresh lemon juice
- 6 -8 pomegranate seeds (optional)
- grated lemon rind (zest)
- Pour the pomegranate juice in a champagne flute; add the liqueur, if using, then the champagne or sparkling water.
- Top with a few pomegranate seeds, if available, and grated lemon rind. Enjoy!
Wow, this was delicious! I think the squeeze of lemon and the zest really make it. I made it with the sparkling water, but I am sure it would be even more awesome made with champagne.
I loved this drink Jen, it was wonderful. I used Grand Marnia orange liquer and Asti a sparkling wine. I can't wait to make this again. This bubbly tart drink is just excellant. Thanks very much for sharing.
Jen is right, this is beautiful! I used 1/2 an ounce of orange liqueur and Schweppes Club Soda. I was a quite surprised to find that the pomegranate juice instantly killed all of the soda bubbles when I added it to the glass. I don't know if it would kill champers bubbles or not.This is also a very good tasting drink that isn't sweet. I didn't have a lemon in the house so I couldn't add the zest. This will be great for the holidays! Made for Photo Tag.