Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is being posted in response to a request on the boards. I have not yet made it but intend to soon. It comes from a Whole Foods market flyer.
- 1 cup vodka
- 3⁄4 cup pom wonderful pomegranate juice
- 1⁄2 cup Cointreau liqueur or 1⁄2 cup triple sec
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- lime, twist for garnish
- pomegranate seeds, for garnish
- Combine vodka, pom juice, Cointreau& lime juice in a container.
- In small batches, shake mixture with ice in a cocktail shaker, then strain into chilled cocktail glasses.
- Garnish with lime twist, and a few fresh pomegranate seeds if desired.
Loved it! I was getting tired of plain ol' martinis so thought I'd give this a try, pomegranates are good for you, right? =D
This cosmo is delicious. I used Pom lite, but substituted Patron Citron orange liquor
for Cointreu I hope my dinner guests enjoy on Saturday nite as much as we are right
This was the BEST holiday drink. Loved it, as a matter of fact everyone loved it so much it was gone before I could get a photo. That's OK as we'll just have to make again. It was the perfect blend of tart and sweet, and go down easy. The perfect way to relax with family and friends after a very busy day. Thanks so much for posting.