Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A taste of Hawaii.
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2 large crushed garlic cloves
- Pour it all in a large zip loc. Shake well.
- Add your raw meat such as steak,pork,chicken parts of chicken breasts or veggies. I have also prethreaded shish kebabs and it worked great.
- Grill on indirect heat of a good bbq grill. I use hickory wood chips on the coals to really enhance this.
- It's fat free.
Excellent marinade and very easy, too. Used this on boneless skinless chicken thighs and because of the weather I had broil them, can't wait to try them on the grill. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup!
I tried this with chicken for Kabobs. Not bad. Thanks for sharing!