Recipe by Chef Cris Mendez
This in an indian/fusion style chicken recipe that comes from a reknowned restaurant called "Masala Indian Bistro" in the city of Caracas, Venezuela. Very tasty and very easy to make!
- 4 boneless chicken thighs
- 500 ml chicken stock
- 50 g grated piloncillo cones (papelon rallado)
- 15 g curry
- 15 g garam masala
- 5 g garlic
- 5 g fresh ginger
- salt and pepper
- 250 g basmati rice
- 50 g carrots, cut into thin stripes
- zucchini, slices
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pan with hot oil sautee the chicken thighs with the garlic and the ginger.
- In a casserole, heat the chicken stock with the papelón (grated cane cone), the curry and the garam masala.
- Add the chicken thighs and let the stock reduce to a 1/4th. Season to taste.
- Serve with basmati rice, with vegetables and tapioca as an accompaniment.
- Decorate with curry oil and spinach oil (drizzle).