A champagne cocktail. Great for brunches!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour cranberry juice and triple sec into a chilled 6 oz.
- 2champagne glass.
- 3Add lime juice to taste (I skip this part because it seems too tart mixed with the already tart juice and dry champagne).
- 4Top with champagne.
- 5Add more or less juice to your liking.
- 6Make sure all ingredients are very cold!
- 7If you want to add ice use a wine glass (8 or 9 oz).
- 8Anything larger will leave you with flat champagne by the end.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poinsettia
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: