Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
A champagne cocktail. Great for brunches!
Make and share this Poinsettia recipe from Food.com.
- Pour cranberry juice and triple sec into a chilled 6 oz.
- champagne glass.
- Add lime juice to taste (I skip this part because it seems too tart mixed with the already tart juice and dry champagne).
- Top with champagne.
- Add more or less juice to your liking.
- Make sure all ingredients are very cold!
- If you want to add ice use a wine glass (8 or 9 oz).
- Anything larger will leave you with flat champagne by the end.
yum... very tasty - and I'm not traditionally a drinker - Champagne just got better! Bdavis Hudson,FL
Refreshing on a warm, balmy evening