1/6 Photos of PMS Bars
Muffin Goddess's Note:
Another variation of those famous magic layer bars, this one gets it's title from the combination of salty, sweet, crunchy, and creamy (Which is what most of us chickies clamor for when having an "attack"). I think some of my male coworkers pretend to suffer from PMS occasionally, just so I'll bring them a pan of these treats!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Melt butter in 13x9" pan in the oven.
- 3Remove from oven and sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter.
- 4Mix well and press firmly into bottom of pan.
- 5Pour condensed milk evenly over crust.
- 6Sprinkle chips over condensed milk (each flavor individually, or mix them together in a bowl first).
- 7Sprinkle broken pretzels over chips, and press everything down firmly with a spatula or fork.
- 8Bake for 25-30 minutes (edges should brown a bit).
- 9For best results, cool in pan completely before cutting into bars.
- 10Optional: Serve with Diet Coke (the ladies will best understand this suggestion).
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for PMS Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.9
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 232.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 4.6 g