Recipe by Muffin Goddess
Another variation of those famous magic layer bars, this one gets it's title from the combination of salty, sweet, crunchy, and creamy (Which is what most of us chickies clamor for when having an "attack"). I think some of my male coworkers pretend to suffer from PMS occasionally, just so I'll bring them a pan of these treats!
Top Review by alligirl
Awesome! Totally yummy; and I took a bit of license (with ingredients I had on hand) and they were GREAT! I didn't have peanut butter chips, so I used heath bar bits. I also added a cup of honey roasted peanuts; delicious! I can't wait to share these with my girlfriends, cause they're simple to whip up and they hit the spot! Thanks for sharing, Muffin Goddess. Made for ZWT.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (I use fat-free)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup vanilla chip
- 1 cup broken salted pretzel (thin pretzels are preferable)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in 13x9" pan in the oven.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter.
- Mix well and press firmly into bottom of pan.
- Pour condensed milk evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle chips over condensed milk (each flavor individually, or mix them together in a bowl first).
- Sprinkle broken pretzels over chips, and press everything down firmly with a spatula or fork.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes (edges should brown a bit).
- For best results, cool in pan completely before cutting into bars.
- Optional: Serve with Diet Coke (the ladies will best understand this suggestion).