Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this recipe on a grocery recipe card.
Make and share this Plum & Papaya Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups plums, pitted and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups papayas, peeled & chopped (could sub mango if preferred)
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons jalapenos, chopped
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Combine all ingredients. Cover and chill before serving. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.