Recipe by kzbhansen
Very good recipe, I always make multiple loaves of this because it goes over so well. Enjoy!
Top Review by UKfoody TONI
I made these as finger food for a party. While they were warm they were lovely but as they cooled down they went a but hard. Everyone loved them though and they disapeared quit quickly. Thanks for a good party food
- 1 (1 lb) frozen bread dough
- 3 ounces pepperoni, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese, shredded
- garlic powder, to taste
- ground oregano
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw bread and follow direction on the package for rising.
- Roll the bread out into a flat oval about 15 x 8 inches about 1/2 inch thick (almost the size of a cookie sheet.).
- Chop pepperoni in a food processor.
- Spread a cookie sheet with olive oil.
- Drizzle oil evenly over the dough.
- Sprinkle, garlic powder, ground oregano, and pepper over the oil.
- Layer cheeses then the pepperoni over the spices leaving a 1/2 inch border of the dough uncovered.
- Roll dough up jelly roll style rolling the from the 15 inch size of the dough.
- Seal the edges by pressing dough together.
- Spread olive oil sparingly over the dough. Place onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Let cool 5-10 minutes then slice into pinwheels.