Recipe by Kater
This is something my 3 year old son and I came up with and he named. We make these for lunch about once a week and he loves to help. It's completely kid-friendly, easy, inexpensive and yummy! You can top it with any of your favorite pizza toppings.
Top Review by flower7
These were awesome! I used Monterey jack cheese as I had it on hand and threw a few pickled jalapeno slices on one half and pepperoncini slices on the other half. Delicious! Would be great with a few mushrooms or olives too. The hardest part was waiting for them to cool enough before eating (unfortunately I didn't wait long enough...when will I ever learn? lol ) I will definitely be making these again, and soon! Thanks for the recipe!
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 3⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni or olives or mushrooms or sausage, etc
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray 9-inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut biscuits into quarters and arrange in pie pan.
- Spread pizza sauce over biscuits (use more or less to your liking).
- Top with shredded cheese (can also use a combo of mozzarella and cheddar, or whatever your favorites are) and desired pizza toppings.
- Bake for 14-17 minutes or until biscuits are done.