1/1 Photo of Pizza Pasta Salad Done Right!
A friend of mine gave me this recipe along time ago. We took it with us camping every year. Everyone absolutely loves it and I am sure you will too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and let cool in cold water.
- 2In the meantime prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- 3Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Add dressing and mix again.
- 4Gets better the longer it sits. You might want to have an extra bottle of dressing in case it gets a little dry, so you can add more. Pasta is really good about absorbing the dressing.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Pasta Salad Done Right!
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.7
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.2 mg
- Sodium 493.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Bernsteins cheese fantastico salad dressing