Recipe by Flutterbydreams
A friend of mine gave me this recipe along time ago. We took it with us camping every year. Everyone absolutely loves it and I am sure you will too.
- 1 (18 ounce) packagecurly pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) package pepperoni
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) cansliced olives
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, cut in 1/4-1/2 inch cubes
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Bernsteins cheese fantastico salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and let cool in cold water.
- In the meantime prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Add dressing and mix again.
- Gets better the longer it sits. You might want to have an extra bottle of dressing in case it gets a little dry, so you can add more. Pasta is really good about absorbing the dressing.