For JT's Grandma's Note:
This was a favorite of my son's. I lost the recipe and just found it. Posting so I won't loose it again!!! This is definitely a winner with the younger crowd. My son was making it at 8 years old! Now that he's older, we add mushrooms and spinach was suggested, which I'm gonna try next time I make it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using only 1 cup of spaghetti sauce, mix first 7 ingredients.
- 2Spread out in rectangle on wax paper and place ham, then cheese on the meat mixture. If using mushrooms and/or spinach - layer that as well.
- 3Roll up like jelly roll. Place seam side down on a cookie sheet.
- 4Spread the remaining spaghetti sauce over all.
- 5Bake at 350 for 40 to 45 minutes.
- 6Can be made into 2 rolls and freeze one for later use. Just thaw and warm.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Meatloaf Aunt Anne's Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.0
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 177.1 mg
- Sodium 1248.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 43.8 g