- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets onion soup mix (1 envelope)
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup ragu old world style pasta sauce, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided (about 4 ounces)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup Pasta Sauce and 1/2 cup cheese.
- In 13x9-inch baking or roasting pan, shape into loaf. Top with remaining 1/2 cup Pasta Sauce.
- Bake uncovered, 50 minutes.
- Sprinkle top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until done. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.