Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I make this for my family all the time, and its so simple but so yummy! Even my little brother likes it, and he is picky!
- 1 lavash bread
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce (however much you like)
- 1⁄3 cup pre-shredded mozzarella cheese (you might want more, im not a big cheese fan)
- 2 -3 slices deli turkey or 2 -3 slices ham
- Spread the pizza sauce on one side of the lavash.
- crush turkey with fingers into very small crumble-like pieces, or dice on cutting bored. just make sure the pieces are very small.
- In a bowl combine crushed turkey and mozzarella cheese, toss a little to make sure its all mixed up. If you wish you could also add pineapple, banana peppers, olives, etc.
- Spread mixture evenly over lavash.
- Put in toaster oven, on high for 8-11 minutes, or until the lavash gets crispy and the cheese melts.
- You can cut it into little pieces, but I think it's more fun to just tear them off as you eat! :D.