1/2 Photos of Pizza in a Skillet
Here's a quick, inexpensive supper that even kids can enjoy! It's basically a powered-up goulash.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 link sausage or 1 lb of loose Italian sausage
- 4 -5 diced garlic cloves (we like lots!)
- 1/2 cup diced onions or 1 tablespoon dehydrated onion
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 8 ounces uncooked pasta, such as wagon wheel
- 1 cup mixed white cheese (parmesan, mozzarella, etc)
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1Slice sausage into little rounds (about 1/4 inch thick) and cook in large skillet over medium-high heat -- or if using loose sausage, form 1" meatballs and cook until no pink remains.
- 2Throw diced garlic cloves and onion in final few minutes of sausage cooking.
- 3Add tomatoes, water, seasoning, and pasta. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and cover skillet. Follow pasta cooking instructions (ranges between 8-15 minutes, check package).
- 4During final minute, add cheese and parsley, cover skillet, and finish cooking pasta.
- 5Great with crusty bread and a salad!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza in a Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.8
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.8 mg
- Sodium 611.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: