Recipe by Vicki in CT
Top Review by amaris mom
Sorry, but i thought this recipe wasnt very good. I cooked it for 16 min and found the dough inside not to be cooked. So i cooked it a while longer and still the same. I decided to keep it out since the outside was browned already. My 3 yr old son did not enjoy this either. I will not be making this again.
- 8 ounces Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 3 1⁄2 ounces pepperoni slices
- 8 tablespoons spaghetti sauce
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate dough into four rectangles, pressing triangle seams to seal.
- Arrange pepperoni slices on middle third of rectangles.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of sauce over each pepperoni slice. Top with cheese.
- Fold over edges to meet in the middle. Arrange more pepperoni slices into opening. Seal sides well.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 13-16 minutes.