1/23 Photos of Pizza Dough
1 hr 5 mins
Try it you'll like it... easily makes 2 crusts or one very thick large pizza. Great for calzones or breadsticks for dipping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, dissolve yeast and brown sugar in the water.
- 2Let sit for 10 minutes.
- 3Stir the salt, oil and italian seasoning into the yeast mixture.
- 4Mix in 2 1/2 cups of the flour.
- 5Turn dough out onto a clean, dry surface and knead in more flour until the dough is no longer sticky.
- 6Place the dough into a well oiled bowl, and cover with a cloth.
- 7Let the dough double in size.
- 8Should take about 1/2 hour if in warm spot.
- 9Punch down and let rest a minute.
- 10Roll out, and prepare your favorite pizza.
- 11I use a pizza stone sprinkled with a bit of corn meal.
- 12Once I have the dough shaped I bake it plain for about 5-10 minutes, then pull out of oven and add toppings, just seems to work better every time.
- 13Bake in preheated oven 425 degrees until the cheese and crust are golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.7
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 293.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: