1/1 Photo of Pizza Cuppers
Individual pizzas that are so easy, kids can make them! Baked in a muffin tin and just a few ingredients. My kids saw this years ago on a TV show called ZOOM, and we have enjoyed them ever since. Enjoy, kids!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray muffin tin with cooking spray. preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Roll out pizza dough on lightly floured surface. cut dough into 12 even sized pieces. place one piece in each hole in the muffin tin and press dough to bottom and sides to make a little cup.
- 3Place 1 to 2 tsps sauce in each dough cup, spreading on bottom and on sides. (Do not use more sauce or they will be soggy.) You will have sauce left over! Add toppings of your choice: cut up pepperoni, small pieces of italian sausage, vegetables, etc. Divide cheese evenly over all 12 cups, sprinkling on top.
- 4Bake in preheated 400 degree oven - use time listed on pizza dough to check for doneness. Add time as needed. Sides of dough cups should be lightly browned and cheese and sauce should be bubbly hot.
- 5Allow to cool a bit before removing from pan (just a few minutes). Serve with extra sauce if desired. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Cuppers
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.0
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.7 mg
- Sodium 117.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza sauce