Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great snack. Can add additional toppings if desired.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz.) or 1 cup pizza cheese, blend (4 oz.)
- additional pizza sauce, if desired
- Heat oven to 375. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Cut each into quarters; place in medium bowl. Stir in 1 cup pizza sauce to coat. Spoon biscuit mixture evenly into dish.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown and center biscuits are no longer doughy.
- Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Cut into squares; serve warm with additional pizza sauce for dipping.