Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book
- 1 (10 ounce) packagerefrigerated pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese or 1⁄2 cup romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce, warmed
- Lightly grease a large baking sheet. Unroll pizza dough and transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Using your hands, press the dough into a 12x9-inch rectangle. Brush the dough with the melted butter.
- In a small bowl combine Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and red pepper; sprinkle over dough. Using a sharp knife, cut dough crosswise into twelve 1-inch stripes; cut in lengthwise to make 24 stripes.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for 10 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce.