Recipe by Lasko
This is my favorite pizza, Cheaper and faster than any take and bake and it tastes great. Put what ever toppings you like on it.
Top Review by rjoyce1
I'm not going to rate this recipe since I changed much of it. Used Pillsbury pizza dough for crust and Ragu pizza topping. Changed the toppings for my preference too. I did use the basil, Italian seasoning, and seasoning salt. I thought this was a little too spicy for my taste and I thought the seasoning salt made the dough too salty.
- 1 Boboli pizza crust, with sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces fresh parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 8 ounces italian dry salami (enough to cover pizza)
- dried Italian seasoning
- seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spread on sauce.
- Sprinkle seasoning salt on outside of crust.
- Spread basil evenly over sauce.
- Spread 3/4 of Mozzarella.
- Place salami evenly over cheese.
- Place cut peppers over salami.
- Sprinkle remaining Mozzarella and Parmesan and Italian seasoning over top.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and it looks delicious.