This is my favorite pizza, Cheaper and faster than any take and bake and it tastes great. Put what ever toppings you like on it.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spread on sauce.
- Sprinkle seasoning salt on outside of crust.
- Spread basil evenly over sauce.
- Spread 3/4 of Mozzarella.
- Place salami evenly over cheese.
- Place cut peppers over salami.
- Sprinkle remaining Mozzarella and Parmesan and Italian seasoning over top.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and it looks delicious.
I'm not going to rate this recipe since I changed much of it. Used Pillsbury pizza dough for crust and Ragu pizza topping. Changed the toppings for my preference too. I did use the basil, Italian seasoning, and seasoning salt. I thought this was a little too spicy for my taste and I thought the seasoning salt made the dough too salty.
Yumm.. I love Boboli crust and adding the extra seasonings just made it better. Made with indredients I had on hand.
I love the simplicity of this recipe; ease of preparation and ingredients I have on hand are sometimes VERY important...That said, I had some fresh mozzarella to use, so I shredded it and added a bit of asiago, for sharpness. I then topped with pepperoni, as that is what I had on hand. Bell peppers tend to 'repeat' on DH, so I omitted them. I had never used seasoning salt on a pizza before; that's a little different, but good. Thanks for sharing, Lasko.