just Stacey's Note:
After searching through the first 218 pistachio-related recipes.. I have decided to share MY personal pistachio fluff creation. I've yet to find a person who doesn't like it! I hope you do!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 -17 ounce) can fruit cocktail
- 1 (18 -20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (your choice) or 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (your choice)
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 -9 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- miniature marshmallow (1/4 to 1/2 bag, depending on your tastes)
- 1Drain the fruit cocktail, mandarin oranges, and crushed pineapple into a bowl.
- 2Reserve 1 1/2 cups of the juice.
- 3Pour the juice into a bowl and mix in the pistachio pudding. Then add the sour cream and mix until smooth.
- 4Add the whipped topping and nuts.
- 5Fold in the fruit and mini-marshmallows.
- 6Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- 7Be prepared for MANY compliments!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Pudding Fruit Fluff Recipe #219
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.3
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 21.0 mg
- Sodium 34.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix